Hot Dogs on a Skewer
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, cut in 1 inch pieces|
|Dill pickles||4 , cut in chunks|
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound (Drained)|
|French dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Place the frankfurters, pickles, and potatoes in a bowl.
2) Cover with French dressing and allow to stand for about 1 hour.
3) Drain, reserving the French dressing.
4) Alternating, skewer the frankfurters, pickles, and potatoes.
5) Place over hot coals, and broil till lightly browned.
6) Turn regularly and brush with the reserved French dressing.
7) Serve with mustard, seasoned with a little garlic salt.