Hot Dogs on a Skewer
|Frankfurters||1 Pound, cut in 1 inch pieces|
|Dill pickles||4 , cut in chunks|
|Boiled potatoes||1 Pound (Drained)|
|French dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Place the frankfurters, pickles, and potatoes in a bowl.
2) Cover with French dressing and allow to stand for about 1 hour.
3) Drain, reserving the French dressing.
4) Alternating, skewer the frankfurters, pickles, and potatoes.
5) Place over hot coals, and broil till lightly browned.
6) Turn regularly and brush with the reserved French dressing.
7) Serve with mustard, seasoned with a little garlic salt.
Calories 416 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.4%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.8 mg24.9%
Sodium 1337.9 mg55.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 18 g36.3%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 62.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet