If your kids aren't big on their school's hot lunches, and they're getting bored with the same old cold lunches, check out this week's episode on Hot Dogs For 'Cold Lunch'. It's so simple to make that even the kids can pack their own lunch when you are not around. Involve your kids and let them enjoy preparing and packing lunch for themselves. Hot Dogs For 'Cold Lunch' is the perfect recipe for your kids.
2 , sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Wrap hot dogs in paper towel in heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Wash and slice strawberries. Mix them with blueberries.
3. Add sugar to the fruits. Pack in a box.
4. When the hot dogs are done, keep them in a warmer.
5. Pack the sliced bun in a poly bag and seal.
6. Pack tomato ketchup in a box.
7. Pack all boxes in the lunch bag.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.