Tomatoes With Horseradish Mayonnaise
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
|Grated horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped chervil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped basil/Parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Remove the skin and slice off the tops from tomatoes.
2) Take out the seeds and juice carefully with a spoon.
3) Sprinkle salt into tomato cups and place them down on a plate to drain.
4) Keep in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5) Prepare mayonnaise and keep aside.
6) Whip cream lightly and blend with mayonnaise.
7) Add lemon juice and stir in the grated horseradish.
8) Also chop the tomato tops and add to mayonnaise.
9) Chill covered on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
10) Before serving, spoon horseradish mayonnaise into tomato cups. Sprinkle chopped herbs on top.