Baked Alaska Miniatures
|Honey/Fruit concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Sweet butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy milk/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In an electric mixer, take honey and butter. Run it on a high speed.
3. Let mixer run on low speed and add the remaining ingredients. Let the mixer run till oats moisten.
4. On two cookie sheets, pour batter and flatten lightly such that it makes 8 cookies. Bake it for 20 minutes or until it becomes light brown in color.
5. Keep sheets in wire racks to cook for at least 5 minutes.
6. Remove cookies from sheets with a metal spatula.
7. Serve Baked Alaska Miniatures with a dollop of cream.