Baked Alaska Miniatures
|Honey/Fruit concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canola oil/Sweet butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy milk/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In an electric mixer, take honey and butter. Run it on a high speed.
3. Let mixer run on low speed and add the remaining ingredients. Let the mixer run till oats moisten.
4. On two cookie sheets, pour batter and flatten lightly such that it makes 8 cookies. Bake it for 20 minutes or until it becomes light brown in color.
5. Keep sheets in wire racks to cook for at least 5 minutes.
6. Remove cookies from sheets with a metal spatula.
7. Serve Baked Alaska Miniatures with a dollop of cream.
Calories 1222 Calories from Fat 599
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.2%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 770.5 mg32.1%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.3%
Dietary Fiber 13.4 g53.5%
Sugars 64.7 g
Protein 21 g42.3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 0.78%
Calcium 29.9% Iron 33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet