|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Tea||1 Cup (16 tbs), cold|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Champagne, As Needed)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3 days.
4) Pass the yeast mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer the rosehip mixture into fermentation jar and fit with air-lock lid.
6) Allow to ferment and rack the mead twice at intervals of 6 weeks.
7) Transfer the mead into the champagne bottles and add little champagne yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar per bottle.
8) Secure with a cylindrical cork wired down tightly.
9) Leave to mature for 1 year.
10) Serve chilled