Honey Broiled Scallops
|Lime juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sea scallops||2 Pound|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre heat oven at 170 c (340 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ginger, soy sauce, oil, honey and lime juice. Mix well and add scallops. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Place marinated scallops on 8 individual skewers and place in baking pan.
4. Broil for 5 minutes and baste with left over marinade.
5. Turn and broil for 5 more minutes or till done.
6. Remove from oven and evenly coat each skewer in sesame seeds.
7. Place on platter and serve immediately.