|Peaches||12 Large, peeled and pitted|
|Sugar||To Taste (as needed)|
1. Without peeling oranges cut into quarters.
2. In a food chopper, process oranges and measure in cups.
3. For every cup of orange, take 1 cup sugar.
4. In a large saucepan, mix together orange and sugar; cook for 15 minutes with occasional stirring until mixture is of desired consistency.
5. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
6. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
7. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
8. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
9. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
10. Drizzle Peach Honey over hot toasts, desserts or ice creams.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 915 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 232 g77.3%
Dietary Fiber 36.3 g145.2%
Sugars 195.5 g
Protein 21 g41%
Vitamin A 145.9% Vitamin C 381%
Calcium 21.2% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet