|Marshmallows||20 , chopped|
|Honey||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Lemon||1 Small, rinded and finely grated|
|Orange||1⁄2 , rinded and finely grated|
|Corn flakes/Rice crispies||2 1⁄2 Ounce, lightly crushed (65 g)|
|Seedless raisins||2 Ounce (25g)|
1) Grate the rinds.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put the marshmallows and honey, stand over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt, stirring constantly.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix.
4) With wet hands, shape the mixture into 25 to 30 small balls, place in sweet (candy) cases, then leave in a cool place until set.
5) Place the crunchies into a rigid container pack them in layers with each layer of crunchies seperated with a foil sheet.
10) Seal the container, label it and place in the freezer.
11) On a serving platter, place the frozen crunchies.
12) Let them thaw at room temperature for around 2 hours and serve.