Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound (Peeled And Deveined)|
|Canned sweet condensed milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)|
1) In a saucepan, combine the water and sugar, stir and bring to a boil.
2) Add the walnuts, simmer for 2 minutes and bring to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat, strain and set the walnuts aside on a plate to dry.
4) In another bowl, whip the egg whites until foamy, then add the corn starch and mix well.
5) Dip the shrimp into the corn starch mixture.
6) In a deep skillet, fry the shrimps in the heated oil until golden brown. Remove on a paper towel and drain well.
7) In a medium size bowl, add the mayonnaise, honey and condensed milk, mix well.
8) In a lager bowl, place the fried shrimp and pour over the mayonnaise mixture, stir well to coat the shrimp.
9) Remove in a plate and top over with the walnuts.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.
Calories 2081 Calories from Fat 1346
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g234.8%
Saturated Fat 19 g94.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 366.9 mg122.3%
Sodium 573.8 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 126 g41.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 84.1 g
Protein 57 g113.9%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 17% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet