Noodles with Fresh Beans, Peas and Tarragon
|Carrot||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed and roughly chopped|
|Peas||1 Clove (5 gm) (Peeled)|
|Onion||200 Milliliter (1/3 Pint)|
|Shelled peas||175 Gram (6 Ounce)|
|Shelled broad beans||175 Gram (6 Ounce)|
|Tagliatelle||350 Gram (12 Ounce)|
|Cream cheese||50 Gram, cut into small cubes (2 Ounce)|
|Chopped tarragon||1 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon||3 Small (For Garnish)|
1. Put the watercress, garlic, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Put the shelled peas and broad beans into a steamer (or a colander standing over a pan of simmering water) and steam until just tender.
3. Meanwhile cook the noodles in plenty of boiling salted water until tender.
4. Drain the noodles thoroughly and stir in the cream cheese and chopped tarragon; toss together with the steamed peas and broad beans and adjust seasoning to taste.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and spoon over the prepared watercress sauce. Garnish with sprigs of fresh tarragon and serve immediately.