1. For the Pumpkin Seed Pâté: Place the garlic and pumpkin seeds in your food processor fit with the s-blade. Process to chop.
2. With the blade running, add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add the herbs and seasonings and pulse to finely chop the herbs. Scrape into a bowl.
4. For the Marinated Veggies: Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine all of the flavors.
5. Lay a collard green on your cutting board with the darker side on the board. Chop off the stem and trim off any very thick portions of the remaining center stem.
6. Place 6 tablespoons of the pâté on the collard leaf and spread out a bit, but leave plenty of room for wrapping up the leaf.
7. Top with 1/2 cup of the marinated veggies.
8. Roll up just like a burrito, folding up the top and bottom first and then rolling in the sides. Enjoy!
For most people, chomping down on a pure vegetarian roll may seem superfluous. This veggie roll is filled with nuts and marinated veggies and it is something everyone must taste. For people who are interested in switching over to a raw food diet or a vegan diet, they should start with this simple dish.