1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine the tarragon, dill, bread crumbs and butter.
3. Pat the salmon dry and season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil or butter in a sauté pan and sear the salmon (flesh side down) for about 2 minutes.
5. Top salmon with your breadcrumb mixture than place under the broiler for about 10 minutes (make sure you watch it, the broiler can burn things in an instant).
5. Serve salmon with your favorite side dish.
Treat your family with a restaurant style gourmet meal with this Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables this weekend. This is a great meal as it gets ready quickly and tastes delicious with all the fresh herbs in there.