Tarragon Cocktail Quiches
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
|Fresh chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh tarragon/Dried whole tarragon -2 teaspoons||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Dash|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1/2 package)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (plus 2 tablespoons)|
|Sesame seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix butter and cream cheese.
2) Add flour, sesame seeds, and salt and make thirty-six 1-inch balls.
3) Take a lightly greased 1 3/4-inch muffin pan and put the balls into each shell.
4) In a bowl, mix cheese, chives, and tarragon and then fill it evenly into pastry shells.
5) In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
6) Put it into pastry shells upto three-fourths full.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
8) Serve tarragon cocktail quiches for your party.