Broiled Tarragon Lobster Tails
|Frozen lobster tails||4 , thawed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Ginger/Tablespoon dried ginger||1 Tablespoon, freshly chopped|
|Dried tarragon||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Prepare the lobster tail for cooking, by removing the soft part with scissors.
3. Make the lobster tail lie flat by hitting the hard shell slightly with mallet or cleaver.
4. Take a skillet, and melt butter in it.
5. Add ginger, mustard, tarragon and salt to it.
6. Spread the mixture on the tails.
7. Allow the mixture to stand for 20 minutes.
8. Broil about 4 inches from heat for 10-15 minutes with meaty side up.
9. Frequently baste.
10. Serve broiled tarragon lobster hot with lemon garnish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3582 Calories from Fat 405
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 172 g265%
Saturated Fat 50 g250.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 2421.9 mg100.9%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.4%
Dietary Fiber 21.7 g86.8%
Sugars 112.3 g
Protein 72 g144%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 35.4% Iron 93.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet