Shrimp Agnolotti with Coriander and Zucchini
|For pasta dough|
|All purpose flour||875 Milliliter (3 1/4 cups)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Pinch (1 large pinch)|
|White fish fillets||1⁄2 Pound, poached, boned and finely chopped (225 gram, sole, ocean perch, halibut or haddock)|
|Shrimp/Crab meat||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, finely chopped (225 gram)|
|Finely chopped coriander||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoon)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||165 Milliliter (2/3 cup)|
|Fontina cheese||85 Milliliter, finely grated (1/3 cup)|
|Spinach||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked, wrung dry and finely chopped|
|Ricotta cheese||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (440 milliliter)|
|Egg||1 , beaten (to seal pasta)|
|Butter||85 Milliliter (1/3 cup)|
|Zucchini||1 Small, grated|
|Fresh coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon, cut into thin strips (for garnish)|
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Divide the ball into 4 pieces, then roll out each with a rolling pin or pasta machine, into a very thin even sheet. Allow to stand, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine all the filling ingredients, except beaten egg, mix thoroughly.
5) With a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass, cut out 2 inch circles about in diameter from the pasta sheets.
6) Brush around the rim of each circle with beaten egg, spoon some filling in the center and fold over to form a crescent. Press the side together and go around the cut edges with a zigzag pastry wheel or a crimper cutter.
7) Place the agnolotti in a single layer and dust very lightly with flour.
8) In a pan, simmer the agnolotti in the boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
9) In a saucepan, melt the butter until golden, stir in the zucchini, cook over a very low heat, then season with salt and nutmeg, keep warm.
10) Drain the agnolotti, transfer to a warm serving dish and stir in the sauce .
11) Sprinkle with the sliced coriander, stir and serve the Seafood Agnolotti with Coriander and Zucchini, immediately on individual serving plates.