Herb and Olive Grissini
|Refined flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lukewarm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mixed herbs||2 Teaspoon, dried|
|Green olives||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt and mixed herbs. Mix well.
2. Add lukewarm water and olive oil and knead to form pliable, semi stiff dough.
3. Add olives and knead once again till well combined.
4. Divide dough into 4 equal portions.
5. Roll out each portion into 50mm thickness, and cut into strips, each around 1.5 cms.
6. Dust working surface with flour and roll each strip to form cigars
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Once baked, keep aside to cool.
9. Serve in bread basket along with bread rolls to form as an accompaniment to soups. Else serve with a dip of your choice.