Clover Leaf Cookies
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
Heat an electric oven by setting the temperature to 400°F (200°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg, beating it well.
4) Add the flour by sifting it in, blend it properly.
5) Separate the dough into three distinct portions.
6) Add the ginger to one portion, caraway seeds to the next one and lemon rind to the last portion.
7) Fashion into small balls and keep the balls of same flavor together.
8) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing balls on it.
9) Press down slightly and form a clover leaf with each ball.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
11) Serve as required.