Herbed Stuffing for Fish
|Shallots||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
|Corn oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery with leaves||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Parsley||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Watercress leaves||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Whole grain bread crumbs||250 Milliliter (Soft,1 Cup)|
|Walnuts||30 Milliliter, crushed (2 Tablespoon)|
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Add and sautÃ© the shallots until they are soft and golden, adding a bit of water to prevent the onions from burning, .
3. Take pan off the heat and cool onions slightly.
4. Tip them into a food processor jar along with egg, celery, watercress, herbs and 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Turn into a bowl.
7. Add remaining bread crumbs and walnuts and mix using a fork.
8. The stuffing can be used for fish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1228 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 539.3 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.4%
Dietary Fiber 32 g127.9%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 53 g105.8%
Vitamin A 273.6% Vitamin C 331.6%
Calcium 36.4% Iron 57.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet