Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Wash, peel and lengthwise slice the cucumbers into two halves.
2. Remove the seeds, if they are large size.
3. Slice the cucumbers again into 1/3"" slices.
4. Take a large frying pan and heat over medium-high flame. Warm the oil for about 1 minute.
5. Add the sliced cucumbers and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with the chives, basil, lemon juice and pepper. Toss to coat.
7. Serve in a serving dish.
Calories 65 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 0.46 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 2 g4.6%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 31.3%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet