Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Wash, peel and lengthwise slice the cucumbers into two halves.
2. Remove the seeds, if they are large size.
3. Slice the cucumbers again into 1/3"" slices.
4. Take a large frying pan and heat over medium-high flame. Warm the oil for about 1 minute.
5. Add the sliced cucumbers and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with the chives, basil, lemon juice and pepper. Toss to coat.
7. Serve in a serving dish.