Grilled Red Snapper With Tarragon Butter
|For tarragon butter|
|Champagne/White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar/Champagne||2 Tablespoon|
|White wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon|
|Fresh tarragon leaves||10 , chopped|
|Red snappers||4 Pound (2 Pieces, 2 Pounds Each)|
|Dill||2 Bunch (200 gm) (Use 2 Medium Sized)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
1) To prepare tarragon butter : In a saucepan,mix together vinegar and white wine.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and reduce the liquid to a third of the volume.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it blends well in the mixture.
4) Now add salt and tarragon leaves and mix.
5) Stuff the red snappers with dill and tarragon. Fasten the fish shut with twine.
6) Lightly brush the fish with oil and grill over hot coals, or under a hot broiler, for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once or twice,making sure not to overcook.
7) Serve immediately with tarragon butter, salt and pepper.