|Confectionery sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Peppermint oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a bowl, sieve in sugar.
2. Add beaten egg white to sugar and blend to a stiff paste.
3. Add peppermint oil as desired.
4. Using fingertips, gently knead the paste.
5. Transfer to a wax paper, cover with another waxed paper and roll into ¼ inch thick.
6. Using a plain round cutter, cut dough into 1 inch.
7. Keep aside for 24 hours to dry well.
8. Serve as desired.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.13%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 0.28 g0.56%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.22%
Calcium 0.1% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet