Tagliatelle With Chilli And Herbs
|Fresh red chilies||1|
|Oil||25 Milliliter (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tomato paste||10 Gram (1.5 Teaspoon)|
|Fresh oregano/Basil / marjoram||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped (A Good Handful)|
|Egg tagliatelle||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Tomato/8 ounce can of tomatoes, semi-drained||8 Ounce, skinned and chopped (225 Grams Or 1 Large One)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Dissect the chillies into halves and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water and soak the chillies in it. Take the chillies and slice finely.
3) Heat oil in a pan, fry onion, chilli and garlic till onion changes colour.
4) Add tomato paste and 15 g / 1 tbsp of any fresh herb you prefer.
5) Boil salted water and cook tagliatelle till al dente.
6) Stir the onion mixture and gradually pour in fresh tomato and seasoning. Cook on moderate heat for 3-4 minutes.
7) Add a dash of oregano, basil or marjoram to the sauce. Heat for sometime before serving. Pour over the sauce on the drained pasta and toss gently.serve as desired.