Foil Baked Sole and Vegetables with Herb Butter
|Sole fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Scallions||4 , chopped|
|Carrot||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Celery rib||1 , thinly sliced|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Cut out four 12-inch squares of foil.
2. Place one fish fillet in the center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, sprinkle the scallions, carrot, and celery on top of the fish.
3. In a small bowl, beat together the butter, parsley, garlic, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Divide the herb butter evenly among the 4 packets.
4. Bring two sides of foil together and fold over as you would to wrap a sandwich. Fold in the ends to seal the packets. Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes, or until the fish is opaque throughout and just flakes when tested with a fork.
5. Transfer the fish and vegetables to individual dinner plates, being sure to pour any butter and juices from the packet on top of the fish.