Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious hash brown and egg dish that would be great for breakfast or brunch.
24 Ounce, frozen and shredded
1 Teaspoon, ground
2 Tablespoon (Canola oil)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded
10 , cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Mix hash browns, salt, pepper, cooking oil and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
3. Divide among the cups. Press to the sides and bottom of the muffin pan to make a bit of a well.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Lower the oven temperature to 350°.
5. Crack the eggs into each of the cups.
6. Top with bacon and a little of the extra shredded cheese.
7. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
8. Slide a knife along the edges to remove from pan.
9. Serve breakfast cups with fresh fruit juice and enjoy with your family.
You can break the egg yolk, if desired for a less runny egg. For an even quicker fix, use bacon bits, if desired. Also, you can experiment with ham, sausage, veggies or different types of cheese to make these to your specific taste.