Crispy hash browns are an excellent addition to any breakfast or brunch. They are very easy to make but take some time to cook.
2 Medium, peeled
1 Teaspoon (to taste)
1. Into a bowl grate the potatoes.
2. Squeeze the excess liquid and dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil until really hot. Add the potatoes in an even layer that is not too thin or thick.
4. Potatoes are ready when they are browned in the outside and white but cooked in the inside.
5. Place them on a paper towel to drain off the excess oil.
6. In a serving plate, serve these hash browns hot with egg and bacon for breakfast.