Cheesy Ranch Baked Hashbrown Casserole
|Hashbrowns||32 Ounce, frozen|
|Light sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ranch dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pepper and onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed|
|Salt||1 Dash (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (to taste)|
|Ritz cracker||8 Medium (1/2 sleeve)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Cooking oil spray||1|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking oil spray.
3) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the ingredients except the crackers.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Store the bag in the freezer until needed or use the mixture to bake immediately.
6) Transfer the contents of the bag and spread evenly into the baking dish.
7) Then crush and sprinkle the crackers evenly all over the surface of the hashbrown mixture in the baking dish.
8) Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.
9) Serve the Cheesy Ranch Baked Hashbrown Casserole immediately.
Calories 744 Calories from Fat 509
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g88.1%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g84.2%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 65.7 mg21.9%
Sodium 1370 mg57.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 28.5% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet