Microwave Hash Browns
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, take potatoes.
2. Microwave on high until they are cooked.
3. Peel the skin and dice it.
4. Take browning skillet and heat it on high for 4 minutes.
5. Add butter then onions and potatoes.
6. Top it with salt and pepper.
7. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until done.
8. With the help of a spatula flatten it and turn. Microwave again for 3-5 minutes until potatoes are tender.
9. To serve Micro Waved Hash Browns, sprinkle with grated cheese.