Schwarties Hash Browns
|Frozen hash browns||2 Pound|
|Sour cream||500 Milliliter (1 Carton)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz) (2 Tins)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated (As Required)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Thaw frozen potatoes slightly for easier mixing.
3. In a 9 x 13" baking dish, mix all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
6. Serve immediately or freeze and reheat before serving.