Company Hash Browns
|Baking potatoes||4 Large, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked english peas||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water and then drain.
2) Melt butter and stir fry mushroom.
3) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute potato cubes.
4) Cook until potatoes are evenly browned and tender.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir in mushroom, peas, butter, and cook on low flame.
7) Garnish with parsley and garlic and serve hot.