Company Hash Browns
|Baking potatoes||4 Large, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked english peas||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) Cook potatoes in boiling water and then drain.
2) Melt butter and stir fry mushroom.
3) Take a skillet, heat oil, and saute potato cubes.
4) Cook until potatoes are evenly browned and tender.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir in mushroom, peas, butter, and cook on low flame.
7) Garnish with parsley and garlic and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2079 Calories from Fat 926
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.7%
Saturated Fat 38.7 g193.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129 mg43%
Sodium 1556.2 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 257 g85.7%
Dietary Fiber 28.9 g115.7%
Sugars 22.2 g
Protein 44 g88.6%
Vitamin A 80.8% Vitamin C 193.3%
Calcium 23.8% Iron 76.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet