Hashed Brown Potato
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, boiled, peeled, and cut in 1/2" cubes|
|Bacon drippings/Butter /margarine /cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, add fat and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until evening browned.
3. Using the back of the spoon, light flatten the potatoes to form a pancake.
4. Shake pan often so mixture doesn't stick.
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Cut into 4 wedges and turn.
7. Brown on the other side
8. Slide onto a plate and serve with eggs and bacon for breakfast.