Baked Tuna Croquettes With Hash Brown Patties
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 184 Gram)|
|Bread crumbs||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||15 Milliliter, grated (1 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen hash brown potato patties||4|
|Rolls||8 (Brown And Serve)|
1) Mix all the ingredients and add evenly into 4 well-greased custard cups.
2) Place the cups over the rack, then keep 4 frozen hashbrown potato patties and apply them butter.
3) Bake as per the directions until well browned.
4) Place the rolls towards the edge of the top rack, add to the bottom rack and cook as per the directions until the rolls are browned.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.