Steak And Hash Browns Dinner
|Frozen hash brown patties||6 Ounce|
|Steak||10 Ounce, cut 1/2-inch thick|
|Tomato||1 , cut in half crosswise|
1. Place hash browns in shallow glass dish or casserole. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes on HIGH.
4. Coat surface of preheated grill with butter. Place steak and hash browns on opposite ends of grill.
5. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH. Turn steak and hash browns over. Place tomato on grill cut-side-down. Continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes, on HIGH, or until steak is desired doneness. Season steak, potatoes and tomato with salt and pepper.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 839 Calories from Fat 443
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.2%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g112.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.5 mg55.2%
Sodium 192.6 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 62 g124.5%
Vitamin A 28% Vitamin C 49.3%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 34.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet