A delicious recipe for Potatoes served next to pancakes or any type of eggs.
4 Medium (Should Serve 4 People With Omelets Or Grill Cheese Sandwiches)
I do not peel my potatoes, I like them with the skin on so first step is:
- Wash the potatoes well and scrape anything that does not look appealing off of them.
- Grate the potatoes in a big bowl
- Wash and squeeze the water out of the potatoes
- Heat up the oil in a skillet and before you add the potatoes, test the oil if it is sizzling hot
- Add your grated potatoes and spread in the skillet, when edges start to brown a little, flip the potatoes and continue cooking on the other side until golden brown and nice. It should take less than 5 minutes for each side to cook.Use high heat or high-medium heat, depending on your stove cooking temperature.
Enjoy with eggs ( add link) cooked any way you like or grill cheese sandwiches or all by themselves as a filling snack!