1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (Reserve 0.25 Cup For Sprinkling)
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the butter, milk, heavy cream, and salt and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce to a simmer and slowly pour in the semolina flour while mixing vigorously, and cook for about 1 minute.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, followed by stirring in the 4 egg yolks.
5. Mix thoroughly and pour the semolina into a ¾ inch deep cookie sheet lined with foil and, using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly throughout.
6. Sprinkle the top with extra Parmesan and allow to cool.
7. Cut into rectangles, squares, or circles.
8. Place in oven and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
9. Remove and serve immediately with your favorite sauce or grilled meat.
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Roman Gnocchi. If you have never heard of the Roman Gnocchi before, you will now, after this video. It is very easy and it has only a few ingredients. All you need to do is grate the cheese beforehand. Enjoy1