Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Masa harina||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsalted margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||8 Tablespoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, combine together the flour, masa harina, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir well and cut in the margarine with the help pf a pastry blender till the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Add the cheese and milk, stirring with a fork till the dry ingredients are moist.
5) Onto a lightly floured surface, turn the dough and knead 4 to 5 times.
6) Roll the dough to a thickness of 1/2-inch and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
7) On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, place the biscuits.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
9) Serve the hot Cheddar Cheese Biscuits right away.