Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
|Asparagus||1 Pound (medium-sized ones)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Wash and clean asparagus. Using a knife, diagonally slice into them into small pieces, about 2 inches each.
2. In a medium saucepan (only half full), boil water.
3. Add in asparagus slices into the boiling water and immediately reduce to a simmer.
4. Take the pan away from heat after 2 minutes, and drain the water.
5. In a large serving bowl, mix asparagus with the other ingredients. Serve immediately. And don't forget to add the 'love'. ;)
Image Courtesy: designanddishes.blogspot.com