Parmesan Cheese Sticks
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24 sticks.
6) On a greased pan, place the sticks and brush with the rest of the butter.
7) Sprinkle with cheese.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
9) Serve the cheese sticks with soup or dip.