Cheddar Cheese Loaf
|Unsalted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Canadian cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated (Medium Or Old)|
|Chopped fresh herbs||1 Tablespoon (Choose One Or More Of Fresh Dill, Parsley, Chives, Marjoram, Savory Or Basil)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften butter in it. Fry the minced onions in it until they become tender.
3. When done remove from heat.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs and add it to the butter –onion mixture.
5. Take a separate bowl and add salt, sift flour and baking powder.
6. Blend the flour mixture with egg mixture along with herbs and grated cheese.
7. Spread the mixture over loaf pan and bake for about 40-45 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes clean.
8. Chill for overnight before slicing them.
9. Serve in slices.