Cheddar Cheese Puff
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Minced dried onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, cubed (1 Package)|
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce, cubed (1/4 Cups)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F.
2) In the blender container or the food processor bowl add the eggs, milk, red pepper, dried onion.
3) Cover and blend.
4) While the blender or the food processor on, put the cheese cubes through opening in lid.
5) Blend well to smoothen.
6) In an ungreased 1-quart souffle dish or other straight-sided casserole, pour the cheese mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven at 375 Deg F for about 50 min or until puffy and well set.
8) Serve immediately in a nice dish.