Cheddar Cheese Pastry
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
|Cold water||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5) Make out a ball from the dough.
6) Lightly flour a surface to roll out dough.
7) Place the dough sheet on a deep-dish 9-inch pie plate.