Artichoke Bottoms with Parmesan Cheese
|Artichoke bottoms||12 Small|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soft sweet butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), freshly grated|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
2. In a shallow baking dish, combine, olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
3. Arrange artichoke bottoms in a single layer, cut side up. Dot with remaining butter.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese turns golden brown.
6. Place on paper towel for 1 minute to drain. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.