The 5050 burger is one you must try. I grill this on an indoor grill pan.
1. For the chipotle mayo sauce – in a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and set aside to marry the flavors.
2. Mix together ground beef and bacon thoroughly and make patties.
3. Heat a grill pan on medium heat and place the patty. Cover with a lid and cook for 7 minutes. Flip it and cook for another 6 – 7 minutes. Place the pepper jack cheese over the patty and cover again and let it cook for a minute.
4. Toast the buns on medium low heat.
5. Place some chipotle mayo on the bottom bun and top with the patty, followed by avocado mash and a slice of tomato.
6. Serve the burger with fresh fruit juice.
Use nice flavored bacon.
Cook this burger through so there is no red.
Freeze the bacon so it's easier to work with.
If you are using an indoor grill pan, place a lid over your burger. This will simulate cooking it on the bbq.
Make the avocado mash last so the avocado doesn't turn brown. You can cover it with plastic wrap while you are waiting to plate it up.