1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on flame, pour oil, and place patties in it. With fork flatten the patties.
5. Turn the heat to medium, and cook evenly on each side.
6. Cut hamburger buns into half. Then cut them into mini buns as shown in the video.
7. Place patties, cheese, tomato sauce, and lettuce leaf on top.
8. Cover it with another slice of bun, and insert a toothpick in middle.