1. Place all your beef in a large bowl and add one tablespoon of the garlic and horseradish. 2. Add a liberal dashing of the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well, (by hand).
3. Cut the Gouda cheese into small cubes about 1/16 in size then split the beef into individual and equal patties around 6 oz. each.
4. Depress and roll the cubes of Gouda into each patty and fold inward. Try not leave the cubes of cheese exposed.
5. Season the patties with salt and pepper on each side and make a depression with your thumb in each burger.
6. Now brush with oil lightly and cook on medium high heat to high heat (depending on your tastes as far as rare or medium).
7. You want to cook the burgers anywhere from 3-6 minutes a side.
8. Place on buns and add whatever vegetables and or condiments you see fit. Enjoy!