|Ground beef||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (From 1 Slice)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano||1 Teaspoon, sliced thinly|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, crumbled (1 Package)|
|Pepperoni slices||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned rolled anchovy fillets||4 Ounce, drained (2 Cans Of 2 Ounce Each)|
|Pimientos||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Halved pitted ripe olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce, garlic powder, and oregano. Spread the mixture over meat; top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Arrange pepperoni, spoke fashion, in rows over cheese to divide into 8 sections; fill in sections with mushrooms, anchovies, pimientos, and halved olives. Sprinkle all with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until meat is done as you like it. Remove and carefully spoon off any drippings.
8. Decorate with sprigs of parsley, if you you like.
9. Cut into wedges and serve.