Hearty Hamburger Stew
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Whole tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Beef flavored bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream style corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Small shell macaroni||4 Ounce|
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture into the Dutch oven along with tomatoes, beef -flavored bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf and pepper.
6) Boil the mixture and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
7) Add corn, lima beans and macaroni. Boil them properly.
8) Simmer them uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
9) Before serving the dish, remove the bay leaf.
10) Serve hot in soup bowls and accompany with crusty bread
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2213 Calories from Fat 879
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g148.7%
Saturated Fat 37.2 g186.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 320.4 mg106.8%
Sodium 3656.3 mg152.3%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g73.1%
Dietary Fiber 29.4 g117.4%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 117 g234.6%
Vitamin A 87.2% Vitamin C 232%
Calcium 27.4% Iron 98.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet