Hearty Hamburger Stew
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Ground chuck||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Whole tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, undrained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Beef flavored bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream style corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Small shell macaroni||4 Ounce|
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture into the Dutch oven along with tomatoes, beef -flavored bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf and pepper.
6) Boil the mixture and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat.
7) Add corn, lima beans and macaroni. Boil them properly.
8) Simmer them uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
9) Before serving the dish, remove the bay leaf.
10) Serve hot in soup bowls and accompany with crusty bread