Hamburgers With Herbs
|Lean steak||1 Pound, minced (450 Gram)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly milled|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
|Butter||2 Ounce, softened (50 Gram)|
|Soft rolls||4 (For Serving)|
1) Mince the steak coarsely only once.
2) In a mixing basin add minced steak, seasoning and herbs.
3) With a fork add enough lightly-mixed egg to form a soft dough.
4) The mixture should be moist and cling together when pressed to shape.
5) On a clean working surface put the mixture and divide into four portions.
6) Lightly oil fingers and using a spatula or a knife, shape each portion of meat into a, flat round, about 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) thick.
7) Place in refrigerator until ready to cook.
8) Spread softened butter on both side of hamburger.
9) Grill over glowing coals for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
10) As it cooks, put in a split, toasted, soft roll.
11) Season with salt and pepper.
12) Add tomato ketchup or fried onions and serve.
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g47.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.7 mg41.9%
Sodium 418.9 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet