1) In bowl, add all ingredients, except bread, and shape into tiny balls.
2) Form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil.
3) Place on the grill over hot coals.
4) Add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and heat till hot.
5) Add in the meat balls and brown quickly on all sides.
6) Cut a slice from the top of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving only the crust.
7) Spread the softened butter.
8) Place on one side of the grill.
9) When the meat balls are browned and cooked, place them in bread basket.