|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Elbow macaroni||8 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Green pepper/Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Stir well.
5) Cover the dish and microwave on high power for 10 minutes and then, on medium power for 8 to 9 minutes. Ensure that the macaroni is almost tender.
6) Let it stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
7) Garnish with crushed corn chips and serve.