1. Thoroughly mix these ingredients until all is completely incorporated.
2. Now, cut six pieces of cling wrap.
3. Take 1/6th of the beef and pork mixture and spread out on one of the cling wrap pieces.
4. It should be long enough and wide enough to fully cover the hot dog, and it should be no more than ½ inch thick.
5. Place the hot dog in the middle of the patty and place string mozzarella cheese next to the hot dog.
6. Now, pull the edges of the cling wrap up so the meat fully covers the hot dog.
7. Firmly form the meat around the hot dog and tightly close the cling wrap around the meat.
8. Place them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, allowing them to firm up a bit.
9. Grill on your kettle grill using indirect heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
10. If you use gas, do not grill directly over a burner.
11. Then finish off over the direct heat while basting with your favorite barbecue sauce.
12.Serve on a toasted sausage/brat bun and enjoy. Any beer or any wine works with this dish!
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a weber grill for an amazing smoky flavor.